Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hackers and other Hell Hounds...

My Gmail account was hacked yesterday. I can assure you I am not stranded in London bruised from a mugging or desperate for cash. I spent the entire day answering the phone and responding to frantic emails from people wondering if I was alright. I was searching for the bright side to all of this when my town manager found it. She was mighty impressed by how many people sprang to, ready to bail me out. I was, too. It speaks to the quality of the people with whom I hang out!

So, thank you for worrying about me and please, NEVER trust pleas for money over the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I am a college student living in Old Town and I love your store!! I would love to see more of your creations on your blog and maybe some patterns as well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete